1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of encrypted text saved in your web browser by a website you visit. Encrypted text can be read by the website it was saved by. A cookie file is stored in your web browser, it allows or a third-party to recognize you, make your next visit easier and Aman Bank Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Aman Bank Website uses both session and persistent cookies.
- Aman Bank may share any information and data with third parties based on your permission obtained for receiving information on special offers by using this site and you hereby explicitly agree to the collection and use of the said data by Aman Bank for the purpose described above.
- Aman Bank Website may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
3. What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
4. Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies from the following third-party websites:
5. More Information
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Libya 1514
- International: 00218-21-3660600
 Us both domains will redirect the customer to Aman Bank website