In light of the difficult conditions of penal policy, compliance monitoring has become one of the important tools in the banking sector management system, as compliance contributes to:
- Apply the legal, regulatory, statutory, operational, tutelary, ethical and conduct requirements which, at every moment, apply to them, within the framework of the institutional control and supervision environment defined by the Regulatory authorities and the legal regulations to which they are subject.
- Contribute to the reinforcement of the image, credibility and public confidence in Aman Bank for Commerce and Investment, acting according to principles of utmost integrity, honesty, diligence, competence, transparency and neutrality.
The compliance function at the bank aims to:
- Find and maintain confidence in financial systems.
- Emphasize the importance of existent mechanisms and frameworks that guarantee facing money crimes, especially money laundering operations.
- Maintain professional values and practices in the bank.
- The compliance monitoring function has become - as well as a requirement for good performance - a tool to ward off risks, especially reputation risks, and thus has become a requirement to maintain the integrity of the banking financial system and improve its efficiency.
- This function helps...
Compliance is an independent function that identifies, assesses, provides advice, guides, monitors and reports the risks that result from the non-compliance of laws and regulations, the resulting financial losses or reputational risks that the bank may suffer as a result of its failure to comply with laws, regulations, codes of conduct and standards.
The presence of the compliance observer in the bank is keen to review and document all instructions and procedures regarding professional behavior and administrative operations. To be in line with legislation, this enhances confidence that the...